Stabbing heart pain, slow heart beat, discomfort in neck and chest, have lyme disease. Cause

I was asleep and woke to servere stabbing pain that I felt through my heart . My heart was not beating normally and was a very hard beat and slow, like my heart was having a hard time making a beat. The stabbing pain was extreme but only lasted for a few minutes. This morning, my neck and left side of chesk (over my heart) feels uncomfortable. I ve also been diagnosed recently with Lyme Disease ...could this be part of it? or what is causeing this?
Asked On : Thu, 31 May 2012