Stabbing feeling in right rib cage, left side upper rib cage. Suggestion?

hi im 42 i have had abad problem for the last3 moths first it was on my left side, it stated feeling like abolloon in my uper right ribs and then feeling like ashape knife, now its also on my left side uper rib cage, and last 3 to 4 min afew times aweek, tonight on left side, no ballon feeling just stabing feeling last 4 min, half an hour ago, uper left rib cage
Asked On : Sun, 16 Dec 2012
Rheumatologist 's  Response
Dear sir,

Well I think you need to get an Chest x ray done . It can be because of local rib injury or may be due to pneumonitis thus it needs to be ruled out .

Dr. Shruti