Stabbing chest pain on left side with left arm pain with pain on back of hip. What could this be?

Hi I am 27 years old female. 2 children. One 20 months and one 4 yeas old. For 4 days now I have been getting a sharp stabbing pain on my chest on the left side. And also my left arm has been aching slightly. The first day I got this pain I couldn t move I was so close to calling the ambulance. But then slowly the pain went down. Now since that day my pain comes for 5 seconds a lot then it goes down and I have slight on and off pains through the day with my left arm slightly hurting. Now today the back of my hips near my bottom is Hurting me. Please can someone let me know what this could be as I am worrying it s maybe my heart?
Asked On : Sat, 15 Sep 2012