Stabbing back pain on putting weight on leg, nausea, dizziness, cold sweats, fatigue, taken Tylenol. Cause?

Yesterday I had a slight pain in my lower left back when I put weight on my left leg. It got progressively worse throughout the day, and by night it became unbearable to the point where I could not move. It was a sharp stabbing pain. I took three Tylenol at 7:45, and that did not help. I then took 2 tramadol at about 9:30. This morning I woke up and was very nauseas. I was dizzy and faint when I stood up. The nausea went away as long as I was laying down. About 1 hour later, I got cold sweats. Throughout the day I would get slight fevers. I have also been very fatigued all day. I m not sure if this is all related, or if I just happened to get 2 different illnesses at the same time
Asked On : Sat, 12 May 2012