Stabbing and sharp pain on right hand side of abdominal, when crippled feels comfort. Cure for symptoms?

I have been getting sharp, really painful stabbing pains on the lower right hand side of my abdominal. It lasts for a few minutes, I find myself crippled and then it goes away and is slightly uncomfortable for the rest of the day. They've been happening a couple of times each day for about a week. Do you think it is something serious?
Asked On : Sun, 13 Oct 2013
Hi, it appears that you have urinary tract infection, small stone in the lower end of the ureter, or appendicitis , or ileocaecal infection.
You may have to take MRI, and other tests for confirmation, so i advise you to consult a surgeon for diagnosis and treatment.
Thank you.