Sress test report, ECG, stress ST depression in inferior and Anterior leads, good tolerance, no angina, normal haemodynamic response, stress test positive for reversible inducible ischemia

What does this Stress test report below given means? Achieved 94% of the resting ECG shows evidence of Prexcitation syndrome with stress ST depression in inferior and Anterior leads, good tolerance, no angina, normal haemodynamic response, stress test positive for reversible inducible ischemia , (false positive due to prexcitation syndrome). After stress test I went for CT coronory angiography, every thing came out normal. (No colestrol, no calcium, blood pressure normal, no diabities) Please guide me, what necessary step should be taken.
Asked On : Tue, 22 May 2012