Squishy skull. Pain in skull, jaw, neck, back. Reocuuring bruise on abdomen under ribs. Cause?

Hey my names is Josh. I've been getting a reoccurring bruise on the left side of my abdomen under my ribs for the past year. Around the same time the bruising started, I started to get chronic neck and back pain. Also, I've had fatty tumors on both sides of my abdomen. Another symptom I've had is pain in the back of my skull and my jaw. Parts of my skull feel squishy, it was never like that before. I've been in a lot of pain for the past year and a half. I'm only 19 and I feel like I'm losing my strength and concentration. Do you know what could be causing it?
Asked On : Mon, 22 Apr 2013