Squishy lump under clavicle, sore, sharp pains when breathing. What could this be?

Hi! I have a squishy lump under my left clavicle . It seems to be sore when my back has some sort of spasm . (Under left shoulder blade it has sharp pains when breathing in which doesnt happen too often) My shoulder neck and back is sore after a while of working at the child development center always lifting kids. What could this lump be? Could it be a muscle? The lump is not noticable unless you feel for it. it also moves with my muscle when I lift my left arm up. Thank you Rika
Asked On : Mon, 12 Nov 2012