Squint in eye, have high refractive error and amblyopia. Next option?

Hi I m from India.. I ve been having vision problems since my childhood. I was diagnosed with Amblyopia since 16.. I ve very high refractive error in my right eye.. Since then ,i ve been wearing specs with correction only for my left my eyes are starting to squint .. What is the option next for me?   To attempt for vision improvement in the amblyopic eye or just get the squint corrected?  If I get operated for squint , wil I ve recurrence of it ? I m 24 now  Thank you ,    Ranjan 
Asked On : Thu, 13 Sep 2012