Squint eyes since birth, have diminished vision post rectification surgery due to cell damage. What can be done?

Respected Sir , My younger brother name Master. Abhishek Patil has his squint eyes problem from his birth we consulted an eye specialist & got his eye surgery done from his eyes ...after approx 1 year of his surgery he started facing low sight problem due which consulted the doctor as we came to know he has 50 % cell damage in one eyes and 75 % cell damage in other eye i need your help in my brothers matter please help me i will give you inner details if we contact in personal for this case we have and are visiting many specialist kindly help. yours sincerely Amit Patil
Asked On : Thu, 19 Jul 2012