Squeezing sensation in the neck post bronchitis infection. Also having weight gain, long periods, fatigue. Solution?

For the past few weeks, post bronchitis infection (lasted over 2-1/2 months & 3 rounds of different antibiotics ), and post diagnosis of LPR, I ve been having a squeezing sensation in the front of my lower neck area. It s as if someone was placing a gentle choking, but doesn t hurt at all. Just causes me anxiety and discomfort. I also have put on quite a few pounds rather quickly w/ no major changes in my diet. Right after my last menstral period, I started to have pink mucus w/ strains of blood that got heavier and last almost 1 mo. (gyn appt/tests including cervical & endometrial biopsies were benign and normal). I ve not bled since 6 days ago. I feel VERY fatigued all the time - would love to just nap or go to sleep all the time. But it s this sensation in my neck that really bothers me -- I hate the feeling. What s going on w/ me???
Asked On : Mon, 17 Dec 2012