Squeezed pimple. Got red patches on skin. Had neosporin, it oozed more. How to cure?

i felt like i was getting a pimple under the skin, nothing showing, on my chin. I squeezed it but nothing came out. when i woke this morning, it was a red, raised patch on the surface of the skin. bright red, it almost looked like a scrape, the pores were large & it oozed slightly. i put neosporin on it and it oozed more. i had to cover it with makeup for work, but now it is much worse. it burns, is oozing and red
Asked On : Wed, 10 Apr 2013