Spurts of dizziness, nausea, tingling in tongue. History of migraines. Worried ?

For the past few days I have been experiencing some weird symptoms. I have spurts of feeing dizzy and like im going to pass out. I get nauseous as well during these episodes. Then today during my spells i started to experience a tingly feeling on my tongue . I am very concerned. I have a history of severe migraines (was born with them) but they do not know the underlying cause to them. I also have depression and anxiety . Should I go to my primary physician about these spells I am having. I am worried it could be something serious.
Asked On : Wed, 21 Nov 2012