Sprintec birth control pills, constipation, weak, itchy, no rash, feels bolted,

Yes hi how are u doing today. As for me some what. I have been on sprintec birth control pills for 3months now. The first two months were great no problems but now since i started my 3month i started having constipation and now for like a week i have been itchy all over my body no rash thought, i feel bloted. Is horrible. I have tried stool softners dont work, laxative oills, not anymore, i excirse about 6 days a week and eat alot healthyer. Was the problem now. I have 2 kids no more for me in a long time. Please help. Oh also have feel a bit nauseous sometimes not always.
Asked On : Fri, 20 Apr 2012
Thank for asking to HCM
I appreciate your concern, looking to the history given here this could be allergic condition and nothing to rake take with the contraceptive pill, if I would be your doctor then I would treat this with the following medicine,

1) Tab Levocetrizine 10 mg three times in day
For the constipation just no need to take any medicine, drink more water eat fibber containing diet this will come around, hope this information helps you have nice day.