Sprinkling talcum powder on the floor and slipping on it. Needs immediate treatment

Respected Doctor, I have my nephew who has got a unique habit of sprinkling talcom powder all over the floor of his room and after that he drived himself onto the powder only to have him slipped right upto the facing wall and gets smashed onto it-injuring himself every time he acts alike. On being asked he answers that he gets rejoice in his mind on doing so. I am afraid he has got a problem and needs to treated immediately.Please help.I have given my mail address below. With regards. Yours, Amar Poddar,Asansol,Dt: Burdwan,West Bengal,India.
Asked On : Tue, 26 Jun 2012
Psychologist 's  Response
Dec 2015
Welcome to HCM
We understand your concerns

I went through your problem description. Your friend is in need of psychiatric help. He is acting strange and could be because of attention seeking personality disorder or schizophreni. Before concluding what problem he has, we need to analyze all the symptoms he has and analyze his life style patterns and behavior aspect. Convince your friend to co operate and visit a psychiatrist soon.

Hope this clears your query. Available for further clarifications.
Good luck.