Spreading sores all over mouth. History of itchy skin and scalp with liquid bubbles. No relief from allergy tablets. Suggestions?

hi, i have been suffering with problems since mar of 2012, when i started getting itchy skin and scalp with liquid bubble filled sores that would appear after i scratched them, i have now also had the same trouble with my ears, which are always itchy, and dry and when i scratch them they become liquidy as well, i have been taking some allergy pills for almost as, long that seem to help, but not 100 percent, they havent helped my itchy, ears. but the worst problem is sores in my mouth, since mar 2012, when these all started to happen, i cant stop the sores in my mouth, they are like cankers, and they happen on the roof, the upper the lower and the floor of my gums, and in back of my throat one heals and another begins.. got any suggestions

Asked On : Thu, 2 May 2013