Spreading reddish spots on the stomach. allergic reaction to insect bites?

ok so about 5 days ago i started developing red spots on my upper stomach just below my bra line... i havnt been in contact with anything like mumps , chicken pox , measles or anything of such nature... the spots are much like pimples .. sweat pimples really... but after i noticed the first couple more started developing... i now have prob over 50 of them of various sizes and they range from where they started under my bust line to my stomach, back of my neck and all over my back... i have been to the doctors and all they said was that because i was doing training it could be the fact that i have had a reaction to the mowed grass... or they are insect bites ... but he couldnt tell me exactly what they were... i am 23 and im pretty scared... i have a four year old son and would hate to find out that they arnt that effective t me but could be bad for him.... Please Help
Asked On : Fri, 22 Feb 2013