Spreading rash on body, headache, joint pain. Want second opinon

Hi, I am a young 57 year old. Fifteen years ago I was ill and went through blood tests and found to have high ana levels, was referred to specialist who said I was too healthy etc. my doctor left the specialist left and nothing happed, dispite my feeling I had lupus . Now been to doc again (different one) had tests ana high bloods sent to Leeds, rash on body thought low platlets, not. Rash spreading now arms legs neck, still with other symptoms, tired, joints, tendons, lesions, headaches , sun sensative etc etc. Told dna bloods clear, discharged. Asked for second opinion and doc is dragging heals as feels it is all depression . Had a breakdown 10 years ago, easy option. Can you help please?
Asked On : Tue, 29 Jan 2013