Spreading rash, itching, redness. Using benydryl spray. Rubella?

I have a moving rash, it started on my neck, a little on my face, my ears & on my scalp on my bottom hairline. It is itchy. It progressed and moved to my chest & entire torso within a few hours but it became a solid red skin discolouration rather than a bumpy or dotted rash. As it moved, it seemed to clear up where it had been previous. I had used spray benydryl as well as benydryl syrup, as I thought it may be hives. But didnt clear up. By bedtime, the redness spread down to thighs and arms. Overnight, awoken by itchy palms and in the morning the redness had moved down to ankles & feet. Now it seems like the rash has started all over again on scalp, face, neck, arm pits & arms... So far. Upon asking around to friends & family, it sounds like it could be mono or rubella. Would you be able to help me? I am a 35 year old female.
Asked On : Fri, 18 Oct 2013