Sprained toe, unable to walk, put pressure, stiffness. Icing to reduce swelling. Is it broken?

Hi im just inquarying about a broken or sprained toe what would be the most noticible thing if it was broken? i can start to move it now and the injury happend 2 days ago. it is still a tad black/blue/red. It happend at some point in the night but it was a saterday and i had a high alcohole level in my blood and cant remember very much. i woke up and couldent walk or put any presure on it and it was very stiff but have been icing it and swelling has gone down alot, there are no noticible bentness or deformity .
Asked On : Thu, 19 Jul 2012