Sprained right ankle followed by lump in archway of left foot. Could this be caused from extra strain on right foot while left ankle healed?

I sprained my right ankle. I continued to work with this sprain causing my left foot to pick up the slack. Within two weeks a lump formed in the archway of my left foot. I think it is plantar fibroma from what I have read online. Could this be caused from extra strain on right foot while left ankle healed? And does scar cream really work to heal fibroma? And what is avc? Some sort of solution to put on foot? Will this go away on its own since there is no more extra stress on this foot?
Asked On : Thu, 20 Sep 2012