Sprained foot, RBS: 99mg/dL, Sgot: 62.7U/L, losartan and prednisone

hi! im 22 years old, female weighing 119Kg, recently i had a sprained foot so i went to a doctor my blood pressure was 140/100, i had hematology and blood chemistry done, the only problem was my RBS it was 99mg/dL and my SGOT is 62.7U/L, i also had ECG done and the doctor said i had some arrhythmia , the doctor give me losartan and prednisone and some pain medication for my sprained foot. unfortunately SGPT was not included in the work up. Now im scared i have Hep B, sometimes i feel a little discomfort on the right side of my stomach right below my rib cage everytime i eat, and i ate a lot!especially fatty foods and rice, im scared that i have hep b or fatty liver or liver damage, please i need an advise
Asked On : Fri, 16 Mar 2012