Sprained back, torn abdominal muscles, hernia, lump under the belly button, abdominal pain, constipation. Solution?

Hi, in may i was told i sprained my back and tore abdominal muscles...since i haven t been able to work...the past years ive been seeing an osteopathic doctor at least monthly whose told me i have a hernia , possible ruptured discs, and certainly nerve damage. She has urged me to get an mri but cannot afford it. on top of that i just tore some muscles in my right ankle. right now i have a small lump under side of bellybutton where i have had a laproscopic incision. Ive had constant sharp pain in lower abdomin, cannot lay down to sleep with out losing feeling in legs and arm . seen several doctors who havent taken any of this seriously. I am in constant pain...the only time i feel ok is up moving around....but i am limited ive been told not to lift more then 15lbs or bend my back. and currently have not had much of any bowel movements for about a week. what is going on should i go to er...i am afraid they are just going to turn me away again with no answers
Asked On : Thu, 26 Jul 2012