Sprained ankle, unable to apply pressure to it, tingling sensation, numbness in toes. Cure for pain?

I severely sprained my ankle 3 1/2 weeks ago and i am now finally able to put pressure on it and limp around. My concern is sometimes i get a tingling senation and my toes feel numb. Also sometimes my entire foot seems to be discolored especially in the mornings. It is sort of a reddish color. The x-ray showed i had no breaks should i be concerned? I had hoped i would be a little further along with the healing process by now.
Asked On : Wed, 20 Mar 2013