Sprained ankle, severe ankle pain, swelling, pain under rib cage with increased tenderness. Sprain in lumbar or rib area?

Hi. I fell a week ago and sprained my right ankle again. I have had alot of ankle pain and swollen for a long time. I have seen a Dr. about this and take pain medication . When i fell I landed on my right side. really hard.Now i have a pain right side, under my rib cage and Can not sleep on that side. it hurts to touch the area and is very tender. I have had many tests in the past for Gall bladder and other. All came back normal. Do have Gerd and have meds for that. i am a heart patient and take stains Could this pain be a sprain in the rib cage or lumbar area?
Asked On : Thu, 21 Feb 2013