Sprained and rolled ankle, severe swelling. X-ray shows soft tissue injury, bruised, occasional numbness. Is this normal ?

I sprained my ankle 10 days ago, I was stepping on and rolled my ankle. I went to the hospital the next morning after sever swelling and being unable to walk on it, they took x-rays at the time they said it wasn t broken and just a soft tissue injury . While the swelling has gone down there is still bruising and now I feel in the back of my knee pain almost like a charley horse and occassional numbness. Is this normal, and should I go back to the hospital or is this just the healing process?
Asked On : Fri, 8 Mar 2013