Spotty bleeding, pinkish red, turned to brown, light headed, sore cramps. Taken morning after pill. Treatment?

I m experiencing spotty bleeding it started out a mixture of pink/reddish with a little brown and now has trickled to just brown. Also I have been light headed and having some cramps . I took the morning after pill about 4 days before any of this started happening (took the morning after pill on Monday started spotting Friday/Saturday). I just randomly started sweating a felt sick. What does this mean?
Asked On : Fri, 7 Sep 2012