Spotting while on the birth control pill. Frequent urination. Are they early signs of pregnancy?

I am on the birth control pill and have been spotting alot the last few months which never happened prior, i also notice my abdomon feels hard. I use the bathroom alot more frequently and its not much when i go, which makes me think i have a UTI , i experienced uti s in my 1st pregnancy..could these be early signs of pregnancy? i am also very fatugued and very sensative to certain smells lately. thanks for your help
Asked On : Tue, 10 Jul 2012