Spotting, weird movements in stomach, migraines, nausea, frequent urination, tender breasts, had periods post unprotected sex. Pregnancy?

Well 7 months ago I had my 2nd son..then 1 1/2 months after I had unprotected sex and my bf said he ejaculated in me a little.. Well I still got my period. Then in february I started feeling weird from my stomach it would hurt just a lil when I lay on it but again I was still having my period and I even took a home pregnancy test and it said negative. My periods were the same but had them on different days.. But now I m getting even more curious cuz 2 1/2 weeks ago I had my period and when I go to use the bathroom I notice I have some bleeding there but nothing like a period. It s been going on for three days now and also, well this is gonna sound weird but I feel movement in my stomach.. At first I was thinking it s just gas but it feels like punching and like it s doing flips.. And now I m getting these migranes that make me nauseated.. Oh and all of a sudden I ve been having to use the bathroom alot and I haven t drank alot..And I m getting like these horrible cramp pains that start from my lower back..but now it s just pain in my lower contractions. My breast hurt too and my things, it looks like my breast are getting swollen... So I wanna know what your opinion is on this?
Asked On : Wed, 13 Jun 2012