Spotting, weak pregnancy. On deviry medication. Pregnancy test, blood test negative. Suggestions for healthy pregnancy?

I m 25 years old, i m taking treatment from last 6 month for pregnancy, My last period date was 29th May 2012, then on 30th June & on 1st july 12 i have just spot, so i went to my gyn...she did UPT on 2nd july 12, that time gyn told me that you have weakly pregnancy wait for more 10 days then will do again UPT, but after 10days mean on 12th july 12 UPT came negative..then gyn told to do blood PT, but that also came negative, then gyn gave me deviry 10 for period, but still no result, today 16th july 12, i didnt get period i dont understand whats going on in myself & what to do in this situation........Plz give me some suggestion for good, healthy & early pregnancy
Asked On : Thu, 19 Jul 2012