Spotting, unprotected sex, negative pregnancy test, back pain

Hi, I m a 44 year old women and have been spotting on and off since March and it is now the first week of May, I m really concerned about what is going on here, I have never had this problem before. It didn t seem to start until after having sex with my well endowed partner and we didn t use protection, I ve taken two pregnacy test which both came back negative. I don t currently have medical insurance, what can I do. I m also experiencing lower back pain . What could this all mean
Asked On : Sat, 5 May 2012