Spotting, ultrasound showed anteverted uterus, thickened endometrium, corpus luteum and polycystic ovary. Sign of early pregnancy?

I had my period Jul1 to 4 then on july 28 i hod spot, blood to my under ware, my pregnancy test was negative, i went to doctor and ask for ultrasound resault, here are the findings please help me understand the following result, Normal Sized, Anteverted Uterus , Thickened Endometrium , Corpus Luteum in right ovary and polycystic left ovary, My uterus is no myometrial lesions. Am I pregnant because my OBI told me it might be a sign of early pregnancy? how true was that?
Asked On : Mon, 6 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  419 Awaiting Answer