Spotting, tender breasts, painful abdominal cramps after taking emergency contraceptives. Implantation bleeding?

Hello. I have had unprotected sex (only for a short time, we used a condom straight after....) about a week ago. Because we did not use the condom the whole time, I took emergency contraceptive 30 hours later. There was no evidence of a ruptured condom. I was told by the pharmacist that after taking the emergency pill, my period could start early. I have had spotting for 2 days, tender breasts and quite painful abdominal cramps , that I get during first days of menstruation . I am scared that it could be implantation bleeding too? Could the emergency pill be causing the spotting too? I normally have regular period. I have found out that I have a small cyst on my ovary. Should I be worried about pregnancy? I do not plan it. Thank you.
Asked On : Sat, 12 Jan 2013