Spotting, stomach pain, tender breasts, unprotected sex. Paraguard inserted. Normal symptoms?

I had a paragaurd inserted 16 days ago or so. It was done during my last period. It is now 2 weeks after the last day of that period and I have been spotting the last couple of days and have had what I can only describe as a stomach ache for the last couple of days too. My breasts are very tender. My stomach cramping and aching feels different than the cramping I felt after insertion. Is this to be expected? I had unprotected sex on the 6th day after insertion.
Asked On : Wed, 15 Aug 2012