Spotting, sore breasts, shooting pain in the abdomen and back. Not pregnant. What else?

I have had sore breasts for about 4 weeks. Also had above normal clear stringy discharge for about 2 weeks. Also after using the bathroom on 2 occasions I wiped and saw a spot if blood. Also had cramping but now is more like a shooting pain in my lower abdomen but now feels like its both ovaries. I also have lower back pain. I took a pregnancy test about a week ago but it was negative. Any idea of what this is all about?

Side note: I am not regular and have not had a period since December when I stopped birth control.
Asked On : Sat, 27 Apr 2013