Spotting, sore breasts, cramps, fatigue and mood swings. Pregnancy?

Last month i did not get my period. This month (2 weeks ago) I did have light spotting. I have had sore breasts, cramping, frequent urination, fatigue, headaches and I am becoming very moody. I took a home pregnancy test on 4/18/2013 which came out negative, and I also went to the hospital later that day for a blood pregnancy test that also came back negative. I do have a child already and am experiencing the exact same symptoms as I did during my first pregnancy. Is it possible I could be pregnant even though a blood test came back negative? Please Help
Asked On : Tue, 23 Apr 2013