Spotting seen prior to regular periods following unprotected sex. Having UTI symptoms. Painful urination. Cause?

My boyfriend and I had sex on Wednesday, March 27th. My last period started on March 17th. The condom broke on Wednesday. Now I am having symptoms of a UTI , but there is also light pink spotting. Initially I thought this was coming from my Urethra , but to test I put a tampon in and the light blood was on that. My period isn t due for three weeks and I am always regular. What is going om? It also really hurts when I pee.
Asked On : Wed, 3 Apr 2013