Spotting periods, light brown and light red spotting, unprotected sex, cramps

I started my period on time, but it s not an usual period. It s really light like spotting, when I pee the toilet water is red but when I wipe, it s like light brown & light red. I usually start off really heavy then proceed too a lighter period. My fiancé & I has had unprotected sex on the 17th 18th 20th & the 23rd. I supposedly ovulated in the 25th or 26th. These periods in having I do need a pad, but I could wear the pad for two days without it soaking through. What is it? I started on the 8th, I had HORRIBLE cramps right along with the 9th HORRIBLE cramps, I thought it was going to get heavier but it stayed light. The 10th my cranps where normal & today I barely have them. But I know they re there. I ve had unprotected sex on the 17th 18th 20th & 23rd of march & I supposedly ovulated on the 25th or 26th. I haven t took any HPTs. Any suggestions? Problems?
Asked On : Sun, 15 Apr 2012