Spotting, pelvic pain after periods. Taken antibiotics for BV. Back pain and brownish discharge

Hi I have been experiencing pink discharge/spotting and some mild pelvic pain for the last 3 months which starts around 2 weeks after my period and lasts 2-3 days , my gp took some swabs from me and did a smear test (results not due back for another 3 weeks) the swab results show that I had bacterial vaginosis and prescribed my antibiotics which i finished yesterday, however since friday i have had very bad lower back pain and constants pain in my left side and lower back and now also have a brownish discharge which has been constant. I am very worried.
Asked On : Thu, 14 Jun 2012