Spotting of blood often. Done Pap smear and colonoscopy, normal. Why doctor suggested Hysteroscopy?

Hi, My name is lia, I am 37 year old, I have 2 children oldest one 13 yo and youngest almost 4 yo. I got sterilization for birth control when I was caesarian for the second child.Since 1 year ago until now I often get spoting after intercouse the day after and without intercouse, between 2 weeks after period, and sometimes the spot blood just come anytime. Usually one month about 1 or 2 time I got spoting and the spoting between 2 days.the blood not much look like dead blood and mucus.The result my papsmear is normal and the specialist done the colposcopy is normal se said just tiny blood she already burnt during the colposcopy. But why the doctor want further the examination and she told me to do the hysteroscopy if my colposcopy is normal because I am really scare to do that, do you think to doing the hysteroscopy is the right decision if my result is normal and she will doing without ask me when the next my period coming because I just check to do the hysteroscopy suppose to be after I week period, thank you to answer my request.
Asked On : Tue, 16 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  28 Awaiting Answer