Spotting, negative pregnancy test, ultrasound showed fibroid, breast milk discharge. What is it?

On the 29th of Sept I had the start of what I thought was a weird period. Light flow, strange colors, intermittent. Then last week on the 11th I noticed I was spotting only while wiping & cramping. My dr s office advices to go er as I have had pcos in past. They did a urine pregnancy test then which was negative. The ER dr confirmed i was bleeding mildly vaginally. The er did a normal & transvaginal ultrasound that showed possibly a very very small fibroid . The ultrasound tech kept asking more pregnancy questions. It s been a year since I last nursed my youngest. However, last night & today I ve had breast milk discharge bilaterally. I m very tired. Do you think I should get a home pregnancy test or do you think my hormones are just out of sorts?
Asked On : Sat, 20 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  47 Awaiting Answer