Spotting, nausea and tingling above belly button. Pregnant?

my last period was on 3/23. I had unprotected sex on the 29th and on the 4th and I started bleeding from the 6th-9th but it was light. I had light spotting again only on the 14th. my period was due on the 17th and I took a pregnancy test this morning and it was negative. i ve been feeling semi-nauseous since the 15th and I have this weird tingling feeling right above my belly button too. my breasts feel fuller but not sore yet. could I be pregnant and have tested too soon?
Asked On : Sun, 28 Apr 2013

The symptoms you describe are pregnancy related.

There are chances of pregnancy since you have had unprotected intercourse.

I would advice you to wait for your natural periods and if you miss one go for a HPT with morning urine sample, or you can get an ultrasound of the pelvis done to confirm whether you are pregnant or not.

Dr. Rishma Lakhani