Spotting mid cycle, cramps, hand numbness. Signs of ectopic pregnancy?

My Period came on time but I spotted before (earlier in the month, maybe two weeks) and had what felt like implantation cramps , with bleeding . These cramps never went away and sometimes felt a little worse. My period is on time, im on it now. Though it s a tad bit lighter and the cramps are worse. I now have a bit of numbness in my hands and i m really tired. I took a pregnancy test about a week ago because of the implantation cramps and nothing showed up. I m assuming HCG levels might have been too low if i were. (too early to tell) What are signs and symptoms of an ectopic pregnancy? Something doesn t seem right....
Asked On : Fri, 19 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  187 Awaiting Answer