Spotting, lighter and early onset of periods, on Lutera birth control pills, had unprotected sex. What is the cause?

Im taking the Lutera birth control pills and I ve been taking them for about 4 years. I did stop taking them for a couple of months, but then i started back taking them last month. When i started back, i spotted that whole month after my period ended. Well when this month period came, i started spotting 3 days before i got on my last row of pills. My cycle has been lighter than normal, but before i started my cycle i was having unprotected sex with my boyfriend. I just want to know what it means for my period to have started before it was suppose to?
Asked On : Mon, 6 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  133 Awaiting Answer