Spotting light pink, back pain, elevated pulse rate, hpt negative. What cpould be problem?

Hello... my period came on time last month but it was light compared to my regular period and it lasted only 2 days....(4days normally).......since then I have been spotting with a light pink, and brown color........I have also been suffering from lower back pains......elevated pulse rate......and reoccurences of std at all please help me out ........its really worring me :-(.....ive taken 4 pregnancy tests......ALL were negative. What could the problem???
Asked On : Sun, 14 Apr 2013
With so many negative pregnancy tests, the chances of conception are almost nil. You seem to be suffering from hormonal disturbance; local causes of the spotting also should be excluded. Please see a gynecologist for a local exam, hormonal assay, trans-vaginal sonogram and any infections. Certain medications, stress and sudden weight changes may also lead to similar situations. Wish you good health.