Spotting instead of regular period, done herbal full body detox to shrinking my fibroids . Is this menopause?

I've been spotting for over a week now. It started exactly a week before my period. I'm spotting instead of having my regular period. My previous 2 periods have been normal but i noticed they weren't as heavy as usual. I didn't have to wear a super pad because it wasn't as heavy but it stilled lasted for 8 days. I recently finished a 21 day herbal full body detox in preparation to shrinking my fibroids naturally. I am 45 years old and I'm not sure if I'm going through pre menopause. I'm not feeling any pain or discomfort, just confused and concern about my spotting.
Asked On : Sun, 13 Oct 2013