Spotting instead of periods, lightheadedness with dizziness, nausea. any suggestions?

My period has always been regular cycle and about 4 days long. This month my period was due and I had spotting only rather than a period. Very little. And now today, a week later, I have dark (almost black) bleeding . Again very light. Not sure if I should be concerned or not?...... All last week I had dizzy and light headed spells. And have had moments of feeling very nauseous some days. Along with exhaustion........ Any input?
Asked On : Fri, 22 Feb 2013