Spotting in two cycles, negative pregnancy test, tightness in lower part of stomach. What does this imply?

hi there I have a qestion to ask my name is Kris well am wondering about this is that am concerned that last month I spotted for a week in ahalf then there was nothing now am spotting redish brownish colour I have taken 2 pregancy test and they both came out neggtive but I have been feeling really tight in the lower part of my tummy what could all of this mean
Asked On : Thu, 24 May 2012
Hello Kris in my opinion you need to get a pelvic ultrasound done to see for condition on ovaries and uterus.
Looking at your history there is a possibility of
- Ectopic pregnancy.
Ultrasound will diagnose both and only after that further line of action can be decided.
Wish you all the best and take care.