Spotting in pregnancy. HCG levels high, low progesterone. Advised to take duphaston. Should I be worried?

hi doctor. actually im about 45 days pregnant and last 5 days i saw some blood on my underwear. Following day made an appointment with the doctor and did a blood test . Seems my HCG was high but my progesterone was at 20.31 which she said was low. SHe put me on duphaston 10 mg twice a day for 10 days. After 10 days i go for another blood test. Im jus worried that something might go wrong since i saw blood before????
Asked On : Sat, 18 Aug 2012