Spotting for a month, bad palpitation in stomach, chest and neck, constipation, low back pain. What's wrong ?

Hi doctor. Whats wrong with me? I still dont have my period. I am so stressed. I have spotting for almost a month and very bad palpitation from my stomach, chest and neck. I notice to have a belly fat. Last October, 75 beats per minute is my pulse rate and now its almost 85-90 beats per minute. I experienced constipation and lower back pain and discomfort in my abdomen. I always feel sick but i took a pregnancy test last month its all negative even in my serum blood test. My last contact in my partner was August.
Asked On : Sat, 24 Nov 2012